Management Accountant - Full Study Support
- £36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Management Accountant - Full Study Support
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to ambitious Candidates who are looking for Management Accountant role within a large business in Haydock.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a candidate who is Part Qualified and wants to carry on studying as this is a real opportunity to be developed and work with a great mentor.
Salary: up to £40,000 (9-5pm - 37.5 hours flexible working) Plus study support
Location: Haydock - Hybrid working (very flexible)
- Produce monthly management accounts for companies within the group
- Full P&L reviews of Budgets and Forecasts
- Analysis and investigating and Variances against project plans
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparation of Monthly & Annual Accounts
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Develop reporting system, provide automated reports and financial models
- Oversee Sales and Purchase Ledger
Who will I report in to?
This role will report in to the Group Financial Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible
- Ideally study CIMA, ACCA
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
If this is something of interest or you can recommend someone, please get in touch with Sam Denton on 07753311536.
Apply for this position