Finance Business Partner
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Finance Business Partner
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are looking for a Finance Business Partner role within a growing SME business in Liverpool.
As this is a newly created role, it's a blank canvas to implement your own processes. You will need to come in and work with the Finance Director to set up process and help streamline current management accounts function.
Open to people studying ACCA or CIMA or also Qualified by experience.
Most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non finance managers in the business. Team fit and culture is great with in the business.
Salary: up to £45,000 (35 hours per week) Plus full study support and a succession plan. 25days holiday plus BHs
Location: Liverpool near the City centre - Hybrid working 4 days office 1 from home
- Oversee Management Accounts production for the business.
- Business partner with Non finance managers to develop performance and report on how the business in the group are performing
- Weekly, monthly financial reporting.
- Analysis of operational performance - focusing on improvement
- Developing KPI's and KPI reporting
- Cash flow forecasting for project work
- Full P&L reviews of Budgets and Forecasts
- Analysis and investigating and Variances against project plans
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
- System development
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly in to the Finance Director
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
- Worked in a fast pace environment
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal.
Please apply for the role or contact Sam at Accountable Recruitment on 07753311536.Apply for this position