Reporting Accountant - 6 Months FTC - Flexible working
- Up to £50000 per annum + hybrid working
- Full Time
- Reporting Accountant - 6 Months FTC - Flexible working
- 6 Months
A well known organisation based in Speke are recruiting for a Reporting Accountant to join their transformation team on a fixed term contract with the possibility of being extended or even permanent.
As Reporting Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Financial Accounting reporting team
- Providing guidance and technical advice regarding the consolidated accounts
- Improving regulatory reporting ensuring consistency across reports
- Working with the controls account to review process and procedures and address areas of risk
- Reviewing all balance sheets accounts
- Assisting with the finance processing (AP/AR/GL) and reporting integration project
- Reviewing current reporting and improve the accounting control/ reconciliation processes.
- Overseeing various finance projects - System migration/Finance integration etc
This role will suit a candidate who has experience in a finance function and has good communication skills who is looking to get into a role where they are heavily involved with a finance transformation project which will give you valuable systems implementation and project finance experience.
Attractive benefits package that includes:
- Salary up to £50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Mainly home working but need to be in the office for more for first 4 weeks
Fore more information please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233.