Financial Accountant (M&A)
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Financial Accountant (M&A)
Financial Accountant (M&A) / Merseyside, Hybrid Homeworking / Salary £50,000 - £55,000
Accountable Recruitment have a unique opportunity for an ambitious Financial Accountant to join a market-leading, highly acquisitive organisation, based in Merseyside. This Financial Accountant role offers the right candidate a chance to join a highly experienced and growing team, learning from the best.
Reporting directly into an impressive Head of Finance your role will be broad and varied, including the responsibility for supporting with the integration of mergers and acquisitions into the group. This role is crucial to the business, and they are keen to support and develop the right individual, providing opportunities for progression across this a wider finance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Divisional Finance team, you will prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations for newly acquired companies. You will also work closely with the with the M&A team to review and prepare accounts for newly acquired companies
- You will lead the process to integrate newly acquired businesses into the group, ensuring processes and controls are in place, including system migrations
- You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with senior financial and non-financial stakeholders across the group
- Improve procedures whilst developing effective MI reporting
As the new Financial Accountant, you will:
- Be a strong and flexible communicator, able to build excellent relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Previous Audit practice experience preferred
This role offers a competitive benefits package including a very flexible hybrid working culture.
Reach out and apply via the portal below.
Apply for this position