- £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Finance Analyst
Finance Analyst / up £35,000 / Blackburn / Full Study Support / Hybrid
Accountable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for Finance Analyst role within a growing business in near Blackburn.
Most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non-finance managers in the business.
This a chance to progress and develop with in the business and having autonomy in the role, whilst being mentored by senior manager with in the business.
- Up to £35,000 (WFH is available if required)
- Full study support and days off for each exam
- Salary increase with exam passes
- 23days holiday plus BHs
Location: Blackburn - parking on site
- Support with Business partnering with non-finance managers to develop performance
- Analysis of operational performance - focusing on improvement
- KPI reporting
- Support with cash flow forecasting for project work
- Analysis and investigating and Variances against project plans
- Oversee payroll process in preparation to be signed off
- Ad Hoc analysis for various departments
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly in to the FD.
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Worked in a fast pace environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal
- Ideally you will be studying ACCA or CIMA
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Sam Denton on 07753311536.Apply for this position