Finance Analyst - Full study support!
- £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Finance Analyst - Full study support!
Accountable Recruitment are exclusively working on a Finance Analyst position based in the Warrington area. This role sits under a fantastic Finance Manager looking to help an ambitious individual develop and guide them through their studies. Despite being a part of a market-leading successful company, you will have the opportunity to get involved with projects in newly acquired startups.
The ideal candidate will be a Finance Graduate or somebody who has started their ACCA/CIMA studies, however this isn't essential as long as you are ambitious to!
- Budgeting and forecasting for multiple entities
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Weekly P&L's
- Posting of transactions to the ERP system
- Liaising and communicating across departments
Required experience / skills;
- Knowledge or experience of basic Finance duties
- Adapts to computing systems and Excel
- (Desirable) - Started an Accounting qualification
- Ambitious to grow and develop and continue with their studies
Benefits / details;
8:30 - 5:30
25 days holiday
Full Study Support package - Guidance and training - Brilliant work culture - Progressive opportunities - Parking on site - Free food on-site
For any more information regarding this role, feel free to reach out on OR apply now for a confidential conversation.
Apply for this position