BI Analyst - Power Bi
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- BI Analyst - Power Bi
Accountable Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an established business in Liverpool City Centre for a BI Analyst Accountant on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a candidate who is looking to move in to analytical role but with an element of business partnering.
The candidate will lead in the preparation and development of key business intelligence to enable efficient, effective and commercially focussed performance reporting within the business
- Salary up to £40,000 (9-5pm - 37 hours) flexible hours and working from home available
- Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays
Location: Liverpool City Centre but WFH available
- Daily, weekly and monthly performance analysis, KPI analysis, contract reporting
- Work with other departments to ensure BI tools are maximised
- Analyse costs of sites
- Budgets and forecasts reports
- Oversee the preparation of daily flash report, ensuring the data is accurate
- Development of BI tool generated reports to facilitate ad-hoc reporting requests
- Preparation of commercially focussed KPI analysis for senior Operational managers,
- Research the internal and external reporting requirements of existing and newly awarded contracts by proactively determining the information needs of key stakeholders
Who will I report in to?
This role will report in to the BI Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
- Power BI is desirable
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team and drive efficiencies.
- Strong IT skills
Apply for this position
For more information please contact Sam Denton at Accountable Recruitment.