Assistant Management Accountant
- £27000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant / Liverpool / up to £34,000 / Career progression / Hybrid
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a candidate who is studying towards ACCA or CIMA.
Ideally looking for some to move into this role doesn't necessarily have to have done all the duties but looking to get into this type of role with some knowledge of them.
Package: up to £34,000 (40 hours but flexible how it's done) Plus study support - with days off for exams and studying - 25 days holidays.
Location: Liverpool - parking on site - Flexible Hybrid working from home.
- Prepare month end accounts including P&L
- Finance Analyst on site performance
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis
- Intercompany accounts
- Develop reporting system, provide automated reports and financial models
- Excellent excel skills
- Ideally studying CIMA or ACCA or looking to start CIMA or ACCA
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into the Financial Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
If this is something of interest, please get in touch with Sam Denton at Accountable Recruitment.Apply for this position