- £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Ellesmere Port
- Admin and Secretarial
- Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant / up to £27,000 / Ellesmere Port / 37.5 hours per week
Accountable Recruitment are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a highly successful organisation as they continue to expand.
They are looking for somebody ideally with experience within the travel industry, with a strong working knowledge of computer basics including all Microsoft Packages and Google drive.
- Salary - Up to £27,000
- 22 days holiday (rising by 1 day each year going up to 25)
- Discounted holidays
Location: Ellesmere Port (parking on site)
- Provide administration support to the Project Manager to help perform their duties quickly and accurately
- Preparing slides for company meetings using MS PowerPoint
- Attending meetings and taking meeting notes
- Follow up with business stakeholders post meeting to understand business needs and document requirements
- Assist the IT team in resolution of general IT issues
- Making travel and hotel arrangements
- Undertake any ad hoc duties as requested
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to build rapport with various stakeholders
- Travel experience (desirable)
- GCSE English and Maths: Level 4 or above (or equivalent)
Apply for this position
If this is something of interest, or for more information, please contact Chloe at Accountable Recruitment on 07711405861.