Health & Safety Manager
- Up to £55000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Health and Safety
- Health & Safety Manager
Health & Safety Manager / £55,000 / Warrington / Permanent / Free onsite Parking
Accountable Recruitment are working with an up and coming organisation based in Warrington for a Health & Safety Manager to join their team.
As Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for the overall health and safety performance of the organisation, ensuring hazards and risks are considered before they become a problem to ensure employees are safe and working in compliance with HSE legislation.
Key day to day duties will include:
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment, machinery and company locations to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker's compensation claims
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistic
- Onsite parking
- Free food onsite
Fore more information please contact Paul Roberts at Accountable Recruitment on 07719315754.