Graduate Finance Analyst
- £20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Graduate Finance Analyst
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are looking for a Graduate Finance Analyst role in Warrington with career progression and mentorship.
You will be joining this highly reputable organisation, who are one of the fastest growing businesses in the area, as they search for someone to match their values and ambitions. The right candidate will be inquisitive, curious and excited to get into the numbers!
This role will offer full study support and ideally looking for someone who is keen to progress through either CIMA or ACCA.
- Cash Flow analysis
- Involved in the budgeting and Forecasting
- Identify key process improvements and also improvement to the system
- Challenging numbers when necessary and suggesting business ideas to improve efficiency / decrease spending
- Creating reports and presenting to Senior Managers across the business
- System maintenance
- Supporting with all Month End duties
- Inuisitive, curious personality
- Great communications skills
- Good Excel Skills
- Salary - £20,000 - £25,000
- Over time be exposed to more work loads and responsibilities allowing for your own development. As the company identifies progressive talent and will reward this throughout the role.
- On site Parking
- 25 days holiday plus BHs
- Full study package
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email jhanley @accountablerecruitment.comApply for this position