- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Financial Accountant
Financial Accountant / Permanent role / Chester (Flexible hybrid homeworking) / £50,000 - £55,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA Financial Accountant, looking to join a highly renowned and established organisation based in Chester. Offering a competitive benefits package, with strong career development, this position also offers a well-rounded role covering both financial and management accounting.
Reporting directly into a Group Financial Controller your role will be broad and varied, with regular exposure to senior stakeholders across this growing group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing statutory accounts and the Group's management accounts consolidation
- Lead the annual audit, preparing group tax and VAT returns
- You will support the Financial Controller with the preparation of the investor board pack, this will include high level, executive commentaries for review.
- Cash flow forecasting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register
- You will play a lead role in supporting with mentoring more junior members of the team
- Contributing to wider finance projects to improve finance processes and reporting
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA, with previous experience working within Audit / Accountancy practices
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills including Microsoft Excel. Previous experience with accountancy/tax packages such as Caseware and Alphatax are desirable.
Our client can offer you a fantastic benefits package including a genuine culture that promotes from within and encourages your career development!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position