- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Management Accountant
Management Accountant / Permanent role / Chester (Flexible hybrid homeworking) / £45,000 - £50,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Fully Qualified Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner, looking to join a highly renowned and established organisation based in Chester. Offering a competitive benefits package, with strong career development, this role also offers a well-rounded blend of both management accounts production and finance business partnering at its core.
Reporting directly into a Group Financial Controller your role will be broad and varied, with regular exposure to senior stakeholders across this growing group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing Management Accounts for this growing Group, including detailed variance analysis with an executive level commentary.
- You will build relationships with department heads and be able to provide effective business partnering, supporting, influencing, and assisting them to effectively manage their budgets.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring strong attention to detail, ensuring the numbers are correct and coded appropriately
- You will support with the Annual budget, forecasting and audit/year-end process
- There is also scope for you to support with a number of special projects across this team, new system implementations and wider projects to improve finance processes and reporting
- Fully Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA (candidates with a couple of exams remaining will also be considered for this role)
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Previous experience providing support and financial analysis to both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to constructively challenge and influence at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Our client can offer you a fantastic benefits package including a genuine culture that promotes from within and encourages your career development!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position