- £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Financial Controller
Financial Controller / Permanent role / Liverpool (Flexible hybrid homeworking) / £60,000 - £65,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Financial Controller, looking to join a high-growth, privately owned SME business based in Liverpool. Offering a competitive benefits package, and fantastic company culture, this position offers a well-rounded role for an experienced Financial Controller.
Reporting directly into an impressive Group Finance Director your role will be broad and varied, responsible for managing a small finance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day finance function, ensuring the timely production of both month-end and year-end financial, statutory and group management accounting
- Preparation of the board pack, including a detailed, executive level commentary
- Cash flow forecasting, P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the annual budget and regular forecasts
- Lead the annual audit, comfortable liaising with auditors and external advisers
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the group, enabling you to implement improved management information reporting, generating improved analysis and insights on the groups performance
- Responsible for managing, supporting and mentoring a small team (including accounts payable/ receivable, credit control and assistant accountants) maintaining tight control over cash resource management
- Deliver robust financial controls and support with on-going improvements
- You will play a lead role in various finance projects including a new system implementation, and improved automation
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA (previous experience working within Audit / Accountancy practice is desirable)
- Strong technical skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Experienced managing staff
- Good IT Skills including Microsoft Excel. Previous experience implementing new systems is desirable
Our client can offer you a fantastic benefits package including a great company culture and team ethic!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position