Finance Business Partner
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner / Permanent role / Wirral (flexible hybrid working) / £50,000 - £55,000 plus a competitive benefits package
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner, looking to join an established and renowned organisation. This role would suit candidates who are looking to be part of a growing team, with a significant level of autonomy and opportunity to add value and improve reporting.
Your role will be broad and varied:
- This role will focus on business partnering with stakeholders across the organisation
- Providing financial support, budget setting and forecasting
- Working with senior stakeholders from across the organisation you will be able to influence decision-making by recommending solutions and options, providing detailed insights
- You will be able to interpret and analyse the numbers, spot trends, identify risks/opportunities
- You will be highly driven and focused to add value and impact in this role
- Support the wider business with various ad hoc Finance projects.
- Previous experience working within a similar role, with strong evidence of delivering value to an organisation.
- Part or Fully Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to constructively challenge and influence at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position