Finance Business Partner
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + hybrid working
- Full Time
- Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
Runcorn - Hybrid Working
£50,000 - £55,000
A high-growth business in the Runcorn area is currently recruiting for a qualified, Finance Business Partner due to high growth and a recent restructure across the business.
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for developing models for monthly, periodic and long-range performance and finance forecasting. These models must also have the ability to feed into the annual budgeting and strategic review process.
You will also contribute to the provision and continuous improvement of accurate, timely and well-presented financial management information to the Board of Directors and Operations Management. Your overall responsibility will be to provide financial, analytical and business insight and challenge to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring sound decision making and profitable growth.
We are looking for an inquisitive and commercially focused Finance Business Partner who can demonstrate the company values and behaviours while driving business performance, customer and quality excellence and the engagement of our colleagues.
As Senior Finance Business Partners responsibilities will include
- Querying the periodic management accounts, focusing on driving performance
- Enhancing the financial performance information
- Confidently communicating with other key stakeholders and management teams
- Rolling forecast financial model updating in a timely manner
- Build and develop Excel financial models to support key contracts including summary reporting.
- Perform periodic P&L & contract performance reviews with operational leads; Discussing areas or suggestions for improvements.
- Providing timely and detailed cost centre management information with explanations for cost variances.
- Help drive financial focus and improved operational efficiency.
- Creation of financial and performance reporting tools for new contract implementation
- Provide timely financial or forecasting information required externally
- Preparation of periodic, long range forecasts and annual budgets using models
- Liaise with the Management Accountants to ensure processes and models are understood and accurately reflected on consolidation.
- Prepare periodic forecasts, focusing on the consolidation and analysis of variances to previous projections
- Regular communication with operational leads to understand their forecasting predictions and support in driving improved operational performance.
To apply for the job you must have:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification
- Strong business knowledge and commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills with a confident, enthusiastic approach and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, incorporating written, verbal, presentation and reporting at all levels
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Relationship building and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience of performing root cause analysis, developing and implementing process improvements and robust controls.
- Experience of building sound business cases to support business objectives
- Able to prioritise complex projects and self-motivate, whilst working to strict deadlines and targets.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please apply via the link below or call me on 07889300045
Apply for this position