Financial Planning Analyst - Projects
- Up to £42000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Financial Planning Analyst - Projects
- 12 Months
Financial Planning Analyst / Liverpool City Centre / up to £42,000 / Fantastic benefits
Accountable Recruitment are working with a forward thinking, dynamic organisation based in Liverpool City Centre to recruit a Financial Planning Analyst on a 12 month fixed - term contract.
The role will report directly into the Head of Business Partnering to provide a high level of professional accounting and operational support to the leadership team.
Key day to day duties will include:
- Supporting a variety of financial projects designed to improve current processes and systems
- Support the Senior FP&A Manger in the preparation of Group budgets, monthly management accounts & quarterly forecasts
- Provide key management information to the business partnering team
- Support in the development of reports, models, and approaches using analysis and problems solving skills to support projects based on stakeholder requirements
- Support in the production and maintenance of all Management Information reporting
- Balance sheet and control account reconciliations
- Support the Senior FP&A Manger in annual reporting requirements
- Analyse financial information to ensure information is accurate, investigate anomalies and provide explanations on variances that have occurred against budget
- Contribute to the management and development all financial software including reporting, budgeting, and forecasting, and all online content.
- Working with the FP&A team, support in the coordination and development of all reporting across the organisation, consulting with stakeholders and providing training for users
- Assist the project team with the transition of the new finance system
Apply for this position
- Access to discounting parking
- 44 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- 18% pension contribution
- Hybrid working
For more information please contact Paul Roberts on 07719315754.