- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Procurement Planner
Procurement Planner/ Up to £40,000 / Liverpool City Centre
Adaptable Recruitment are looking for an experienced Procurement Planner to join a fast growing organisation based in Liverpool City Centre.
This role involves working within the UK Procurement and Logistics teams based UK wide, carrying out category management, as well as supporting the team to implement procurement innovation and advancement to support new projects.
- Salary: Up to £40,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working pattern
Location: Liverpool City Centre (free parking on site)
- To create, lead and embed the company's vision and plans, working in partnership with our customers.
- Devise long-term development strategies for suppliers and the procurement team.
- Act as a proactive planner endeaouring to optimise the current procurement status and supplier status at all UK sites
- Build trust relationships with suppliers to achieve better pricing and quality of services.
- To increase sales and profitability of business driving sustainable growth.
- Lead and facilitate cross functional category projects (internally and externally) managing multiple stakeholders.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the UK Procurement Manager.
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
- 3 years minimum of experience in a procurement role.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in the use of external market data tools with the ability to turn data into insight.
- Good communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Evidence of developing and executing procurement strategies, tactics and plans in partnership with suppliers (range, promotion, merchandising price).
Apply for this position
To apply, please click the link. Or for more information, please contact Chloe at Adaptable Recruitment on 07711405861.