Finance Business Partner
- £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner / Permanent role / Merseyside / £65,000 - £70,000 plus a competitive benefits package
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Fully Qualified Finance Business Partner, looking to join a fast growing business based in Merseyside. Offering a competitive benefits package, with strong career development, this Finance Business Partner role offers the right candidate a chance to join a dynamic and high-performing team.
This role would suit candidates who are looking to be part of a dynamic, growing business, with a significant level of autonomy and plenty of opportunities for development and exposure to senior teams and boards.
Reporting directly into an impressive Head of Commercial Finance, your role will be broad and varied:
- This role will focus on business partnering with key stakeholders across various functions within the organisation
- Providing financial support, budget setting, forecasting and strategic planning to drive business performance.
- Working with senior stakeholders from across the organisation you will be able to influence decision-making by recommending solutions and options, providing detailed insights (financial modelling /scenario planning and profitability analysis)
- You will be able to interpret and analyse the numbers, spotting trends, identifying risks/opportunities and associated impact on P&L and cash flow
- Providing robust challenge to the divisions on the current business performance, able to identify and investigate variances, supporting the business to undertake corrective action and challenge areas of under performance
- You will be highly driven and focussed to add value and impact in this role
- Commercially minded - able to provide market insight and updates on potential impact to the business. Keen to understand your industry, you will monitor competitor performance and benchmark against them.
- Support the wider business with various ad hoc Finance projects.
- Fully Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Previous experience working within a similar role, with strong evidence of delivering value to an organisation.
- Highly commercial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to constructively challenge and influence at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Our client can offer you a fantastic benefits package including: 20% bonus, 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising with length of service) flexible hybrid working, enhanced pension scheme…to name a few!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position