- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + bonus + hybrid working
- Full Time
- Ellesmere Port
- Management Accountant
Ellesmere Port - Hybrid working
£40,000 - £45,000
A high growth, Private Equity backed business based in Ellesmere Port, are currently recruiting for an experience Management Accountant to join the business, which has arisen due to expansion and subsequent internal promotion.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be directly responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts along with additional adhoc accounts and project work such as system improvements.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person who is looking to join a progressive business with lots of scope for personal growth.
Qualified or non-qualified Management Accountants will be considered for this position. Experience and attitude is the most important thing
As Management Accountant your role will involve:
- Daily cash flow
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with weekly flash reporting
- Credit cards processing and posting
- VAT return submission, analysis and reconciliation
- Journal postings
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Nominal analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
To apply for the role, you must:
- Have previous experience as a Management Accountant in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to 'hit the ground running' with no training.
- Be a problem solver.
- Have strong IT skills, including excel
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please follow the link below or call Rebecca on 07889300045Apply for this position