UK Procurement and Logistics Manager
- £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Purchasing and Procurement
- UK Procurement and Logistics Manager
Procurement and Logistics Manager/ Up to £55,000/ Liverpool City Centre
Adaptable Recruitment are working with a rapidly expanding organisation who are looking for an experienced Procurement and Logistics Manager to join their busy team.
This role will play a leading role in the UK Procurement and Logistics team and optimise supplier performance and company standardisation as per corporate governance. Also, to ensure best value in cost, quality and lead times for an efficient supply chain to minimise downtime of rolling stock.
- Salary: Up to £55,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working pattern
Location: Liverpool City Centre (free parking on site)
- Support the development of an effective Procurement and Logistics strategy embedding the requirements of all other strategies and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the procurement team ensuring optimised approaches for all raw material and bought in components. Implement effective processes and strategies to improve and drive current team.
- Review and play a pivotal role in the launch of new projects, with close focus on supply of new parts and introduction of new suppliers.
- Ensure ERP system is optimised for all procurement and stock control matters.
- Facilitate the delivery of local and divisional Key Performance Indicators.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the UK Head of Procurement and Logistics.
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
- Experience in procurement, supply chain and/or logistics.
- Experience in in supplier management and supplier contract management.
- High skill level in decision making for best value to SRSUK under tight deadlines
- CIPS Procurement Level 7 or working towards
- Previous management of multi-disciplinary teams and projects.
- Management of significant budgets.
- HMRC regulations knowledge.
Apply for this position
To apply, please click the link. Or for more information, please contact Chloe at Adaptable Recruitment on 07711405861