Interim Project Manager (3-6 Months)
- £350 - £500.00 per day + remote / hybrid working
- Full Time
- Interim Project Manager (3-6 Months)
- 3-6 months
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing / aerospace-based (Start - up!) client for an interim Project Manager. This individual would be required to start early April time to understand immediate requirements and wider business.
This is initially a 3-6 month FTC with the potential for extension into a possible permanent role.
Day rate - £350-500 DOE // Hybrid / remote working - possible travel required
Duties of the role consist of:
- Meeting with top management and clients to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders
It would be advantageous if candidates were PRINCE 2 Qualified for this role.
For more information, or to apply please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714382233 //Apply for this position