Senior Treasury Manager
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Senior Treasury Manager
Senior Treasury Manager
Runcorn - or fully hybrid / home based
Salary circa £50,000 - 55,000
This rapidly expanding group has recently gone through a transaction which created a new Parent company. The business is now looking for a Senior Treasury Manager who will manage the new Parent company, creating new process and procedures to manage the increase work demands.
You will continually develop the provision of the operational treasury by reviewing and improving the efficiency and effectiveness, whilst providing a reporting and advisory service to the wider group.
You will Group business objectives and strategic goals ensuring appropriate processes and procedures are in place whilst adhering to Treasury Policy. To ensure the Treasury function provides effective stakeholder relations whilst ensuring the team provides accurate and timely information reporting to the wider Group.
This is a fully hybrid role and can be based in the office as little or as often as you want.
As Senior Treasury Manager your role will involve:
- Multiple entities and bank balances to monitor
- Ability to manage tight cash - approve all cash out
- Control actual and forecast cashflow models
- Reporting to Board level
- Assessing the likely impact of problems such as late payments, limited cash flow etc.
- Negotiating and evaluating overdrafts and loans with bankers
- Accurately maintain records
- Ensure the current processes are reviewed and have the appropriate controls in place to safeguard operations and ensure compliance
- Monitor the regulatory changes likely to be imposed and ensure the impact to Treasury's functions are promptly assessed
- Monitor all risk management activities to ensure adherence to the approved Group procedures
- Develop and maintain reports to facilitate the finance department with its risk and compliance monitoring responsibilities
- Produce daily / weekly / monthly reports to monitor the trading activities to ensure this is within the limits
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place to mitigate any risk breaches
- Support other teams with the development of strategy, by providing data and analytical support
- Liaise with internal and external Auditors
- Support the Divisional Finance Director with the management of the departmental budget and in the monitoring of indirect cost savings
- Lead initiatives from identification of opportunities through to implementation of actions, by effective engagement with the business and performance tracking
To apply for the job you must:
- Be highly experienced in Treasury
- Have experience managing ID facilities and complying with covenants
- Good accounting knowledge with ability to reconcile relevant parts of the balance sheet
- Thrive in challenging & fast-paced environments.
- Have a great work ethic and will have the ability to work individually on projects as well as part of a dynamic team.
- You will possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
If you are interested in apply for this position then please apply via the link below or call Rebecca on 07889300045Apply for this position