- £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Purchasing and Procurement
- 18 months
Buyer/ Up to £30,000/ Knowsley/ 18 month FTC
Adaptable Recruitment are looking for a Buyer to join a highly successful organisation based in Knowsley.
The function of the Buyer is to work within the Procurement Department to manage the buying of goods whilst helping to resolve any issues and ensuring customers are satisfied with the service provided by the company.
- Up to £30,000
- 18 month FTC (possibility of becoming permanent)
Location: Knowsley (free parking on site)
- Manage the purchase and supply of all procured goods and services ensuring goods are on time and in full.
- Conduct market research and report on movements in price and changes in terms being offered.
- Manage supplier relationships including quality and supply issues, improving supplier performance, and building successful supply chain partnerships.
- Identify and assess new supply options for current and upcoming purchasing requirements.
- Complete the internal supplier approval process to ensure that all suppliers meet the relevant business standards, and all relevant certification and records are up to date.
- Arrange and attend supplier meetings to analyse and discuss supplier performance, as well as gain knowledge of the full portfolio of products and services offered.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Operations Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of computer systems including Microsoft Packages
Apply for this position
To apply, please click the link. Or for more information, please contact Chloe at Adaptable Recruitment on 07711405861.