Assistant Management Accountant - full study support
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Management Accountant - full study support
Assistant Management Accountant / Liverpool / up to £35,000 / Career progression / office based.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a candidate who is studying towards ACCA or CIMA.
Ideally looking for some to move into this role doesn't necessarily have to have done all the duties but looking to get into this type or role with some knowledge of them as there a great mentor to help develop the right candidate.
Package: up to £35,000 (37.5 hours) Plus study support - with days off for exams and studying - 25 days holidays plus BHs.
Location: Just outside Liverpool city centre- Office based - working distance from the train station
- Support with preparation of month end accounts - setting up new process
- Finance Analyst on site performance
- Bank Reconciliations
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- Intercompany transactions - investigating transactions
- VAT returns
- Support with transactional finance
- Excellent excel skills
- Ideally studying CIMA or ACCA or looking to start CIMA or ACCA
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into the Financial Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
If this is something of interest, please get in touch with Sam Denton at Accountable Recruitment.Apply for this position