Finance Analyst/ Management Accountant - 15 month contract
- £40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Finance Analyst/ Management Accountant - 15 month contract
Finance Analyst/Management Accountant / up £42,000 / Liverpool City Centre / Full Study Support / Amazing Benefits / 15 month contract.
Accountable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for Finance Analyst/Management Accountant role in Liverpool City Centre for a contract role.
Most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non-finance managers in the business. Also, Analytical skills and data manipulation to provide management information to different managers
This a chance to progress and develop with in the business and having autonomy in the role as this is a newly created role, whilst being mentored by senior manager within the business.
- Up to £42,000
- Hybrid working available 2 office 3 home (or flexible if required)
- Full study support and days off for each exam
- 30 days holiday plus BHs plus christmas close
- Excellent enhanced pension
- view to going permanent
Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Support with Business partnering with non-finance managers to develop performance
- Management Accounts - Budgets and forecasts
- Analysis of performance - focusing on improvement
- KPI reporting and improvements
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- Oversee payroll process in preparation to be signed off
- Ad Hoc analysis for various departments
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Senior Finance Business Partner
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel Skills
- Power BI but not compulsory
- Analytical experience would be ideal
- Ideally you will be studying ACCA or CIMA
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Sam Denton on 07753311536.
Apply for this position