Finance Business Partner - Flexible hybrid working
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Finance Business Partner - Flexible hybrid working
Finance Business Partner / up £45,000 / Liverpool City centre / Hybrid working / Flexible start and finish times / Study Support if required
Accountable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for Finance Business Partner role in Liverpool City Centre.
Most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non-finance managers in the business. Also, Analytical skills and data manipulation to provide management information to different managers
This a chance to progress and develop with in the business and having autonomy in the role as this is a newly created role, whilst being mentored by senior manager within the business.
- Up to £45,000
- Liverpool city centre - Hybrid working Flexible pattern
- Flexible start and finish times
- 25 days holiday plus BHs.
Location: Liverpool city centre
- Support with Business partnering with non-finance managers to develop performance
- Revenue Analysis and cost analyst
- Analysis of performance - focusing on improvement
- KPI reporting and improvements
- Accruals and prepayments
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- Ad Hoc analysis for various departments
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Head of Finance
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal
- Ideally you will be studying ACCA or CIMA or Newly qualified
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Sam Denton on 07753311536.Apply for this position