- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Management Accountant
Management Accountant / £40,000 - £45,000 / Liverpool City centre -flexible hybrid working
Full time role, with flexible start and finish times. 25 days holiday + bank holidays, plus Study Support if required.
Accountable Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Part or Newly Qualified Management Accountant, looking for a new role with a growing, supportive business in Liverpool City Centre.
- Preparing management accounts for multiple business units within your division.
- Accruals and prepayments
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- You will act as a finance business partner with the business unit leads to interpret financial data and understand the variances and changes in business volumes
- Revenue Analysis and cost analyst
- Analysis of performance - focusing on improvement
- KPI reporting
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise well with stakeholders across the business
- Ideally you will be newly qualified or currently studying towards CIMA, ACCA
- Experienced working within another large, fast-paced organisation
- Great communications skills, able to liaise well with stakeholders across the organisation
- Strong Excel Skills
To discuss this role and the great career progression available with this business in more detail, please apply today or contact Lauren Harrison on 07731 356 287
Apply for this position