- Up to £100000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Director
Finance Director / up to 100k / Outskirts of Liverpool / Permanent
Accountable Recruitment are working with a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Liverpool for a Finance Director on a permanent basis.
The role will involve providing a finance strategy that matches the organisations goals and objectives. As Finance Director you will be responsible for overseeing a small team.
Key day to day duties will include:
- Working with the senior management team to ensure the business meets its strategic goals
- Play a proactive role in managing the companies capital structure including evaluating various equity and debt opportunities that may support the companies growth strategy
- Analysing new deals including structuring, credit, legal and regulatory elements
- Day to day control of the finance function
- Streamlining internal processes
- Analysing business performance
- Oversee monthly management accounts and annual financial accounts
- Take a lead role in due diligence
- Ensure compliance of HMRC regulations
- Manage the companies credit risk exposure
- Completion of annual budgets
- Financial reporting to the board of directors and shareholders.
- Building strong relations with external and internal stakeholders
- Improvement of financial disciplines throughout the organisation
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- worked in a similar role previously
- Lending/loan or property industry
For more information please contact Paul Roberts at Accountable Recruitment.