- £75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Director
Accountable Executive are working with a dynamic Law firm looking for an experienced, commercially minded and 'hands on' Finance Director. Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be responsible for the performance, development and maintenance of the finance function consisting of four team members. As Finance Director, you will provide strategic financial support to the Management team which you would be a part of, to facilitate wider decision making and business planning.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business looking to continue their ongoing growth plan. Applicants should ideally be able to demonstrate their high performance and experience of a senior financial role within a law firm but all high calibre applicants welcome.
- Developing the company's finance function.
- Provide sound strategic and financial guidance.
- Deliver timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Create and maintain accurate forecasting tools to control future business decisions making.
- Ability to communicate complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
- Identify business opportunities and risks.
- Provide leadership, management, and guidance to the finance team.
- Must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Operate at a strategic level with a high degree of autonomy; consistently performing to a high standard.
- Excellent planning and organisation.
- Ability to bring others together in a team environment.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to help develop close working relationships at all levels.
- Expert level in excel.