Commercial Accountant - 12 Months' FTC
- £40000.00 - £45000 per annum + hybrid working
- Full Time
- Commercial Accountant - 12 Months' FTC
- 12 Months
12 Months FTC / Commercial Accountant / £40-45,000 DOE / Flexible hybrid working
Accountable Recruitment are working with a dynamic and commercial organisation based in the Warrington area for a Commercial Accountant on a 12 month fixed-term contract basis.
As Commercial Accountant will be responsible for the production and reporting of management accounts information for various Commercial companies. This exciting, fast paced and challenging role will require the post holder to demonstrate excellent professional relationship building skills, essential given the complex nature of the Group and the volume of inter-company trading.
Key day to day duties will include:
- To liaise and manage professional working relationships including, Boards, Budget Holders, Internal and External Auditors
- Manage and co-ordinate key aspects of the Group's annual budget process, including transition / automation within the ERP.
- Looking at trend analysis, historical financial performance, operational forecasts, Group Consolidation, KPI's, statistical and cash flow reporting requirements for all related parties.
- Manage and oversee the production of accurate and timely management accounts, as relevant for the Group, including group reconciliation and consolidation processes.
- To manage the timely and accurate production of financial and management information / KPI's / reports for use by Board and Budget Holders.
- Co-ordinate with the Head of Commercial Finance and Head of Financial Management in the collation, preparation and submission of financial information included with the Group's statutory accounts as relevant.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with both Internal and External Audit and other third parties.
- Provide assistance to the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions were necessary, to ensure that financial reporting requirements are timely and effective.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position