- Up to £45000.00 per annum + Hybrid Working
- Full Time
- Management Accountant
Runcorn - Hybrid working
A growing business based in Runcorn are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team
You will be assisting with the continuous improvement of accurate, timely and well-presented information to the senior management team.
You will provide analytical information to the operational management teams to allow them to fully understand revenue within their divisions and the financial implications of their actions.
Additionally, you be required to support effective financial controls and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
This role will be also responsible for the production of the weekly income forecasts to operational management, ensuring the information provided accurately reflects the expected performance of the business.
To apply for the role you must:
- Be a qualified accountant (preferably CIMA or ACCA)
- Have previous experience in a fast moving, high volume, multi-site environment, such experience to include preparation of monthly revenue accounts at a detailed level of accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, KPI preparation and interpretation and forecasting.
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong systems experience
To apply for the role please apply via the link below or call Rebecca on 07889300045Apply for this position