Systems Accountant - 18 Months FTC
- Up to £60000.00 per annum + hybrid working
- Full Time
- Systems Accountant - 18 Months FTC
- 18 Months
Systems Implementation // Accountant // FTC role for circa 18 Months // Flexible and hybrid working available // Ideally qualified candidates // Up to £60,000 DOE // Liverpool
18 Months FTC opportunity has risen for an experienced Systems Accountant to be based in Liverpool. The purpose of this role is to:
- To support the Group Head of Finance to deliver an efficient implementation of a new Finance system, ensuring that it successfully integrates with other Group systems and processes.
- To support the development of systems and processes to ensure the effective and efficient processing of financial and non-financial data.
- To work closely with Finance, PMO, and ICT colleagues, identifying areas of improvement and make recommendations for system and process enhancements
- To deliver the configuration of the new system and support with the transition period from the current system.]To develop and maintain user documentation and training materials. Take a leading role in the training programme for the new system across the Group.
- Support the HOF with assessing ease of integration of the new Finance system with existing Group systems.
- Support the HOF with the efficient implementation of a new Finance system.
- Lead the Group data reconciliations and data cleansing to ensure an efficient transition to the new Finance system.
- Support the delivery of the configuration of the new Finance system.
- Lead on the development of financial reports for the Group from the new Finance system.
- Stakeholder/Relationship Management
- To understand the need for customer focus and service delivery and liaise with departments, other clients and external agencies as appropriate.
- Instil a culture of robust control and efficiency throughout the business.
Apply for this position
For more information, or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes on 07714 382233 //