Senior Finance Business Partner
- £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner / Liverpool - hybrid (predominantly home-working) / £75,000 - £80,000 + bonus
Full time, permanent role offering flexible hours and working pattern.
We are seeking a highly skilled and strategic Senior Finance Business Partner to join our clients growing finance team. Our client is a high-growth, privately owned international organisation. As a Senior Finance Business Partner, you will be a key advisor to senior management and department heads, providing financial insights, analysis, and guidance to support decision-making and drive business performance. You will act as a trusted partner, collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation to align financial strategies with business objectives.
- Strategic Financial Planning: Collaborate with senior management and department heads to develop and execute financial strategies aligned with business objectives. Provide financial analysis, forecasts, and recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: You will lead the budgeting and forecasting cycle, working closely with department heads to set financial targets and track performance against budgets. Provide insights on variances and recommend corrective actions
- You will support, challenge and mentor cost centre managers on effective financial processes including budget management.
- Business Performance: Assess and evaluate business performance against financial and operational KPIs. Identify opportunities for improvement, cost optimisation, and revenue growth. Develop performance metrics and dashboards for effective monitoring.
- You will prepare and consolidate financial and operational KPI performance assessing operational impacts on the business. Provide financial expertise and guidance to help drive business growth and profitability.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities, analyse cost drivers, and implement cost control measures.
- Team Leadership: You will be responsible for managing a small team (2). Provide mentorship, guidance, and support to members of the finance team. Foster a culture of continuous learning, growth, and collaboration.
- Fully Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Proven experience as a Finance Business Partner or in a similar strategic commercial finance role.
- Strong financial analysis, modelling, and forecasting skills.
- Business case preparation
- Exceptional business acumen and the ability to translate financial insights into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities, with a focus on developing and motivating team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
In this role, you will play a critical role in shaping the financial strategy of the organisation and contributing to its long-term success. If you are a strategic-minded finance professional with strong business partnering skills and a passion for driving financial performance, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply below or contact Lauren Harrison on 07731 356 287
Apply for this position