HR Advisor - 12 Months FTC
- Up to £35000.00 per annum + flexible working
- Full Time
- Human Resources and Personnel
- HR Advisor - 12 Months FTC
- 12 months
HR Advisor / Up to £35,000 / Speke / Hybrid Working / 12 month fixed-term
Adaptable Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a well established organisation based in Speke on a 12 month fixed-term contract to start ASAP
As HR Advisor you will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic mentor and enhance your employee relation skills.
Most of the cases you will be dealing with, will be 80% over the telephone and 20% face to face. You will assist the business through the end-to-end process for absence, disciplinary, grievance and performance management cases to ensure compliance, case management and timely delivery of letters and documentation. You will also be working closely with the HR Business Partners to ensure all relevant processes are in place and collaboratively sharing knowledge. In addition to these responsibilities, you will oversee the following:
- To support the business through periods of change, providing consistent advice and timely delivery of letters, settlement agreements, redundancy quotes and any other required documentation.
- To provide advice and guidance to the business on sickness, long term absence, managing the process throughout the length of absence and ensuring the timely delivery of letters and documentation.
- To provide advice, guidance, and mentoring managers through investigations, disciplinaries and grievances ensuring cases are managed through the processes in a timely and efficient manager, including letters and documentation.
- To provide advice and coaching to People Services colleagues to support professional development.
- To support with research, analysis and drafting of employment related policies.
- To support with benchmarking activity in relation to reward related initiatives.
Successful candidates must have:
- at least 2 years worth of experience in a similar role
- previous exposure to grievances, investigations, disciplinaries and appeals
- coached and developed managers.
For more information or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position