- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- FP&A Analyst
FP&A Analyst / Liverpool - hybrid / predominantly home-working / £50,000 - £55,000 + bonus
Accountable Recruitment have the pleasure to be exclusively supporting our high growth, international client with the recruitment of this newly created FP&A Analyst to join their growing team.
As an FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for financial planning analysis, and reporting operational, financial, and strategic activities. Your role will involve preparing financial forecasts, conducting variance analysis, providing insightful recommendations, and supporting decision-making processes. The ideal candidate will possess strong financial modelling skills, proficiency in data analysis tools, and excellent communication abilities.
- Financial Planning: You will build annual budgets, forecasts, and long-term financial plans. Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather necessary inputs and ensure accuracy and completeness of financial projections.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of past financial performance, including revenue, costs, and profitability. Identify trends, prepare a competitor analysis, and market trends to provide meaningful insights and recommendations to management.
- Financial Modelling: Develop and maintain financial models to predict growth and forecast performance
- Management Reporting: Prepare regular management reports and presentations on financial performance, key metrics, and business trends. Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including operations, sales, and marketing, to understand business drivers and support financial planning and analysis needs. Act as a trusted advisor to provide insights and guidance on financial matters.
- Process Improvement: Continuously evaluate and streamline financial planning and analysis processes.
- Ad hoc Projects: Participate in ad hoc projects, such as pricing analysis, investment evaluations, and market research, as assigned by management.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA
- Proven experience working as an FP&A Analyst or in a similar financial analysis role.
- Good financial modelling skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to draw insights from complex data sets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present financial information to both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
If you are a self-motivated and analytical finance professional with a passion for financial planning and analysis, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply below or contact Lauren Harrison on 07731 356 287
Apply for this position