Finance Graduate - Assistant Accountant - Study Support
- £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Finance Graduate - Assistant Accountant - Study Support
Finance Graduate role - Assistant Accountant - £26,000 - Study Support - Brilliant benefits
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are looking for a Finance Graduates role within a large business based near Liverpool City Centre.
Ideally looking for new graduates with a 2.1 or higher from a Finance and Accountancy, Mathematics or similar degree to join the business.
Looking for Finance related graduates keen to put their mathematical knowledge to good use and get started in challenging yet rewarding career.
Salary: up to £26,000 (9-5 hours) full study support available , 25 days holiday plus Bhs, Free gym on site
Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Assist preparation for Management Accounts
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Support with purchase ledger, processing invoices
- Support with Credit control, answering queries and processing request
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into a Financial Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes.
- Good communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
- 2.1 degree or higher in a Finance related degree.
If this is something of interest, please get in touch with Sam Denton at Accountable Recruitment on 07753311536 or feel free to share with your network!Apply for this position