Temporary Head of Finance
- £75000.00 - £80000 per annum
- Full Time
- Temporary Head of Finance
- 3 months
The Role: Interim Head of Finance for a period of circa 3 months // Liverpool based // £75-80,000 // Immediate Start
The Head of Finance reporting into the Managing Director, is a key role in ensuring the overall effective financial management and performance of the company. In doing this, they actively participate in the commercial financial planning and strategic growth decision making of the company while working very closely with the operational and commercial leaders, helping maintain and improve sales and profitability.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Head of Finance include:
- Full financial responsibility for the organisation.
- Oversee the timely and accurate provision of monthly management accounts and provide strategic analysis to the Board.
- Production of monthly management information packs and commentary to aid decision making.
- Ensure the financial health and sustainability of the business via strong cash management and adequate funding provision.
- Governance and strategic leadership including commercial support across the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader. You will be values-driven, energetic, and commercially astute.
Essential experience includes
- Leadership and management of finance and wider commercial influence.
- Ideally have significant understanding of a construction/operations environment including the importance of pricing, CIS, costing, margins and contract profitability.
- Leading, developing and evaluating financial feasibility studies for new contract wins/tenders.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position