- £40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Management Accountant
Management Accountant / up to £42,000 / Aintree/ Study support Available / Flexible hybrid working / Flexible start and finish times
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are looking for Management Accountant role within a growing business in Aintree
- Up to £42,000
- Hybrid working
- 36 hours - flexible how this is done
- Study support available
- 25 days holiday plus BHs
Location: Aintree- Parking on site
- Produce monthly management accounts and support MD.
- Business partner with other managers to help develop reporting and efficiencies
- Full P&L reviews of Budgets and Forecasts
- Analysis and investigating and Variances against project plans
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis
- Help develop reporting system, provide automated reports and financial models
- Support non finance stakeholders with decision making on financial information.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into the MD
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible
- Ideally studying CIMA, ACCA or QBE
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
If this is something of interest or you can recommend someone, please get in touch with Sam Denton on 07753311536.Apply for this position