Finance Projects Manager
- £60000 - £70000.00 per annum + DOE
- Full Time
- Finance Projects Manager
Finance Projects Manager // Immediate start opportunity // Salary up to £70,000DOE // Wirral based // unique opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to work in a varied and busy environment.
Accountable Recruitment have partnered with a globally recognised client based on the Wirral for a Finance projects Manager. Our client is going through an exciting period of growth and need more people to help us achieve this. Given the fast-paced nature and variety of the Finance department, there will never be a dull moment in the role.
The main purpose of the role is to help with ever changing list projects across the finance team and manage the Finance systems - NetSuite.
Examples of some of the types of work to get involved in:
- Translating business needs into process and implementation requirements
- Integrating finance systems with other strategic solutions
- Proactively identify areas for potential improvement (process and functionality)
- Perform complex data interrogation, investigation and reconciliation on data from across different programs
- Maintaining and improving Finance systems
- Assisting users with queries and solving problems
- Uses out of the box functionality to implement new finance processes with minimum complex customisation
- Preparing the year-end financial statements for all entities
- Ensuring compliance with the latest technical developments (UK GAAP) and preparation of relevant accounting papers
- Ensuring corporation tax compliance across the business is maintained
- Reviewing and maintaining appropriate transfer pricing arrangements
Requirements to be considered for this role:
- Qualified accountant
- Working knowledge of finance solutions
- Experience of configuration and design
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Must take a hands on role
- Proactive and positive attitude.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position