- £70000 - £75000 per annum
- Full Time
- CIPFA Accountant
- 3 months
An interim opportunity has risen for a CIPFA qualified Accountant to join a client based in Liverpool on a 3 Months FTC basis to start ASAP. The purpose of this role is to support the business through year end and a generally busy period. This role offers hybrid and flexible working - an immediate start is also available.
The duties of the role include:
- Financial accounts (i.e. working on the statutory statements)
- Issue is with a reconciliation in 2018-19 from working papers to the accounts
- Specialist capital accounting work was brought in to provide updated information which is verified
- The work not covered by the capital advice needs to be reconciled and agreed to TB and ledger.
- There is no bank rec, as we the client has a separate bank account.
To be considered for this role candidates must be CIPFA qualified and be able to commit to an interim contract.
Salary: Up to £75,000DOE
Contrat: 3 Months
For more information on this role, please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //
Apply for this position