Head of Special Projects (M&A)
- £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Head of Special Projects (M&A)
Head of Special Projects (M&A) / Chorley (hybrid) / Salary £70,000 - £75,000 plus bonus.
We have a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for a Mergers & Acquisitions focussed role, within a growing PE backed group!
Accountable Recruitment are working exclusively with our client who are a growing, private equity backed business, now looking for an ambitious candidate to join their growing finance team!
In this newly created role, you will assist the CFO with new and ongoing mergers and acquisitions across the group.
- As Head of Special Projects, you will be responsible for working closely with the team to oversee all new and on-going transactions, ensuring the smooth integration to the wider business.
- You will play a lead role as the Finance lead for due diligence on any M&A/ disposal/ re-investment activity
- Your role will be varied, leading on the due diligence, M&A pipeline and successful integration including systems and process.
- This role will involve working closely with a range of internal stakeholders including Director of Corporate Development, Business Control and IT, supporting with the integration.
- You will champion the introduction and implementation of new finance systems and technology.
- This is a varied role from start to finish, providing candidates with great exposure!
- This role would suit candidates looking to make their first or second move from Practice into Industry.
- ACA, ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience working across Audit / Corporate Finance / Transaction services.
- Strong communicator, able to liaise well with varied stakeholders across this growing group.
- Pro-active, ambitious and well organised.
This is a full-time role, offering a flexible hybrid working pattern. Other great benefits include bonus, pension and private healthcare.
To discuss this role in more detail today, please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable Recruitment on 07731 356 287Apply for this position