- £60000.00 - £80000 per annum + remote / hybrid working
- Full Time
- Systems Accountant
- 9 Months
Accountable Recruitment have partnered with a key client based in Liverpool whom are currently implementing 'Hyperion Financial Management' across the business as their primary consolidation tool for both Group Reporting and Statutory Reporting.
The system will have over 50 separate reporting entities across various ERP systems - the deadline for the project is Q1 2024.
The Systems Accountant will drive the delivery of the implementation for the UK Business to achieve critical deadlines.
The Systems Accountant will be responsible for the successful execution and completion of the HFM implementation for Dole UK.
Key elements to the project:
- Mapping of TBs from existing ERP to Dole Chart of Accounts
- Identify gaps between existing reporting and new Dole reporting
- Support in UK consolidation during dual running
- Intercompany elimination
- Training for users prior to onboarding
- Development of SOX controls to support UK consolidation
- Develop reports from HFM both for Group reporting and UK internal reporting
- Liaise with IT to develop live feed from ERP system into HFM and into other reporting tools.
Salary: Up to £80,000 DOE
Working: 9 Months FTC - remote / hybrid working is available.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position