- £55000.00 - £65000 per annum + hybrid working
- Full Time
- Financial Accountant
- 6 Months
Accountable Recruitment are working with a client based in Liverpool whom are experiencing a key period of growth. The business are seeking a Financial Accountant to start ASAP on a 6 Months FTC basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for consolidation and statutory support for 35 local submission and 20 statutory accounts. The UK operation covers turnover of >£500m with locations across the North West.
Key relationships this role will cover are direct links to UK Finance Director and UK Commercial Finance Director, divisional day to day contact with local branches and the divisional Financial Controllers. Work as a key contact with the Group Finance team based in Dublin and externally with the audit team.
Working: Hybrid and flexible
Salary: Up to £65,000
Duties onf the role include:
- Consolidation of monthly UK accounts including Income Statement and Balance Sheet (US GAAP)
- Preparation of UK statutory accounts under FRS102
- Budget & Forecast consolidation
- Corporation tax computation preparation
- VAT compliance
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Carbon Footprint reporting to Group Finance
- Ad hoc reporting for other stakeholders including banking, pension trustees, Group Finance team
- Commercial support to UK Commercial FD at month end
- Packaging waste and plastic packaging tax compliance
- US GAAP experience preferable
- Advanced Excel with the ability to manage large quantities of data
- Strong PowerPoint skill.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes on 07714 382233.Apply for this position