- £40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Reporting Accountant
Reporting Accountant / up to £48,000 / Speke / Study support available / Office based/ Progression and development opportunities / Large Business
Accountable Recruitment are working with a large business, who are wishing to speak to Candidates looking for Reporting Accountant within a growing modern business in Speke.
- £40,000 to £48,000 potentially for some flexibility
- 40 hours
- Study support available - with days off for exams
- 25 days holiday plus BHs
- Enhanced pension
- Dress down office attire
- Staff discounts
Location- Speke - Modern offices - parking available
- Consolidation of board pack on monthly basis.
- Individual statutory accounts for each group entity
- KPI analysis and report to senior management
- Assisting with tax reporting
- Report key information on cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with audit queries.
- Statutory Group accounts & Half year reporting.
- Liaising with other finance teams in the department to improve efficiency.
- Ad hoc Group project work
Ideal experience & development-
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a candidate who is actively studying and wants to carry on studying as this is a real opportunity to be developed and work with a great mentor, however, will consider QBE candidates
- Report into a great Head of finance who is looking to help develop this individual as the company grows
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible
If this is something of interest or you can recommend someone, please get in touch with Sam Denton on 07753311536.Apply for this position