Assistant Management Accountant
- £33000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Management Accountant
Accountable Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced and focussed Assistant Management Accountant on a 12 Months FTC basis to join our award-winning client based in Salford, Manchester.
As a valued member of the Finance team, you will be working closely with the business and and providing insightful data analysis to the operational management team to ensure value for money and robust financial performance.
Hybrid pattern - 2 days in per week
27 days starting holidays
£35,000 + upcoming payrise..
The role - What I will be doing?
- Working closely with the Finance Manager - supporting with delivery of monthly management accounts, with commentary and variance analysis to inform decision making for operational managers and Finance Director
- Posting journals for payroll, fleet costs, prepayments and accruals
- Providing collaborative partnering and building effective relationships with the business to help understand what is driving their spending.
- Supporting budget holders to develop robust budgets
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting Budget Holders with scenario planning, and financial modelling
What we're looking for
- A finance professional who is values driven, ambitious and self-motivated.
- A part qualified accountant or somebody QBE
- An effective communicator who is able to provide financial advice and guidance at all levels.
- Strong excel skills - VLOOKUP's, Sumifs, Pivot Tables
For more information, please apply below now!Apply for this position