Group Financial Controller
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- Full Time
- Group Financial Controller
- 12 Months
Accountable Recruitment have partnered with a growing client based in Stockport for a Group Financial Controller on a 12 Months FTC basis - ideally candidates will be able to start ASAP, however, notice periods will also be considered. My client is professional, innovative and inclusive.
The business is a successful, and profitable group of companies are looking for a Financial Controller on a 12 Months FTC basis o support ambitious growth plans. Candidates will ideally have a manufacturing / costing industry background.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
As Financial Controller, you will report to the Finance Director and be responsible for implementing controlling measures and will support preparing monthly management accounts, reports and variance analysis, quarterly VAT returns, and other ad-hoc finance tasks as and when required.
Main duties (but not limited to):
· Preparing Management Accounts and Monthly reporting for set companies and aquisitions made
· Preparing quarterly VAT Returns
· Budgeting, cash-flow forecasting and variance reporting/analysis.
· Reviewing controls and processes, making improvements where necessary
· Assisting team with general processing enquiries
· Preparing and analyzing set of KPIs
· Management of overheads and expenses
· Managing payroll.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
· Be a robust, confident, high calibre individual with excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels, and work well within a busy environment. Good communication skills.
· Qualified Accounts Professional such as CIMA, ACCA or equivalent would be desirable.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy.
· Ideally have a manufacturing / costing industry background but overall fit is most important.
Salary: Up to £70,000 DOE
Working: Hybrid 1/2 days per week from home
Benefits, 25 days annual leave, free on site parking, flexible working.
For more information, or to be considered for the role - please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position