Finance Business Partner
- £50000.00 - £55000 per annum + Hybrid working
- Full Time
- Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner // Warrington // Up to £55,000 DOE // hybrid working // immediate start
A high growth business in Warrington is recruiting for an experienced Finance Business Partner to work alongside the Group FC & Business Director.
You will be responsible for one of the largest entities within the group .This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to make a commercial impact on a rapidly expanding business. You will be given autonomy to introduce new processes & procedures, streamline the department, drive performance whilst managing a wide range of stakeholders.
As Commercial Finance Business Partner your role will involve:
- Maintain the integrity of data from WIP & billings
- Work with internal departments to develop automated system improvements to improve the integrity of data
- Manage the end to end billing process Subcontracted Works
- Regularly review the approved supply chain and ensure best value
- Assist in ensuring financial information is available for audits and KPI reporting.
- Monitor and report ledger trends and review potential lean efficiencies
- Assist with Final Accounts
- Regional analysis
- Ensure the correct contractual procedures are operated for all projects
- Regularly liaise with key stakeholders.
To apply for the role you must:
- Have strong commercial finance /finance business partnering skills
- Have excellent Data management and analysis experience
- Have excellent Excel skills and understanding of systems
Apply for this position
If you are interested in applying for this position then please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //