- Up to £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Public Sector and Government
- Finance Manager
New Role / Finance Manager / Permanent / £45,000 / Liverpool City Centre / Not for profit sector / Hybrid Working
Accountable Recruitment are working with a Charitable organisation based in Liverpool City Centre to find a qualified Finance Manager to join their friendly team.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of
accountancy services and charitable trusts to boards and executives of 3rd party organisations, training, file reviews and development of standardised systems representing best practice and ensuring a pro-active and exemplary service to clients.
- To lead, manage and develop all aspects of the accountancy and charity services
- Provide accounts preparation, review of independent examination files and advice / support on matters of taxation
- To provide direct support, financial advice, information and guidance to all community accountancy and charity services clients, particularly representing the service at Board level and working closely with organisations who require assistance with financial control and direction.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day scheduling of work of the teams, ensuring resources are used to maximum effect and that all external deadlines are met.
- To prepare accounts and undertake independent examination fieldwork for charities
- To present financial information and results to management and board meetings
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of charity accounting issues, best practice and sector awareness.
- To participate in, deliver and arrange training both internally and externally
- To maintain and develop the quality of all control procedures and processes in the service.
For more information please contact Paul Roberts at Accountable Recruitment on 07719315754.Apply for this position