Head of Finance Systems
- £75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Head of Finance Systems
Head of Finance Systems / Liverpool (hybrid working) / Salary £75,000 - £85,000
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Head of Finance Systems to join our clients growing finance team. Our internationally renowned client has a fantastic reputation within their sector, and now due to growth they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Finance Systems to join their team.
Your role will cover:
- Responsibility for implementing and maintaining all finance related systems across the Group.
- Supporting, leading, and managing a growing Finance Systems team.
- This role will be pivotal in leading the group wide accounting system strategy and will involve working closely with the senior finance team both in the UK and Overseas.
- You will be responsible for managing the delivery of all key finance system projects, including the current global roll out of the Infor Sun System across the group.
- You will project manage this effective roll out to ensure the uniform use of the system across the Group.
- With the support of your team, you will manage and develop an effective system (currently Asana) to track, control, and resolve all issues raised.
- You will be required to travel to overseas subsidiaries to ensure effective project planning and delivery, including systems training and testing.
- You will be the main point of contact and manage relationships with all third-party software suppliers.
- Previous project management experience - ideally with a track record of large-scale system project delivery globally.
- Infor Sunsystem roll out experience essential
- Proactive and positive mind set with the ability to work with a broad range of people and skill sets.
- This role will require international travel across the Group.
This role offers you a fantastic opportunity to make a significant impact on this global organisation.
Great company benefits include hybrid working, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, enhanced company pension scheme and a range of other additional benefits.
To discuss this great opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287.
Apply for this position